We heard you love Slack alerts for your track events 💜
But we also heard that sometimes, these alerts can become noisy if they happen too often.
Introducing Event Digests - a daily, weekly, or monthly digest for your favorite events.
Every event now supports two different kinds of alerts:
- Instant alerts, to know in real-time when important events happen
- Digests, that you can receive daily, weekly or monthly, to stay updated on how many times an event happens, without the noise
This is what a daily alert looks like:
Other fixes & Improvements
- You can see your report set up at its top without opening its set up
- Active user reports now support anonymous users.
- Reports refresh automatically after you edit their setup
- We let you know during your onboarding if you are sending the right kind of data to use June
- We fixed a bug where multiple audience filters were conflicting