If you're building a B2B product, we built something special for you this week. Our new company page is now live.
We've been working on this for a while, and we're excited to share it with you. What's new?
On every June report, you can now view that same report for individual companies.
Here are some examples of my favourite ways of using this:
- See how many seats are active in a company. This is a great way to see how many people in a company are using your product. In the past you would've had to create a report for each company. Now you can just click on the company name and see the report for that company.
- See who is your champion in a company. If you're trying to get a new company to use your product, you can see who is the most active user in that company. This is a great way to find your champion in that company.
- Monitor the activation of every seat in a company. If you're trying to get a new company to use your product, you can see who is crossing your activation milestones. This is a great way to expand your revenue in that company.
How does it work?
Visit any company profile in June and you'll see all the reports for that company.
Customise your lists
In this week's update we're introducing some major flexibility in every list in the product.
You can now customise the columns in every list. This means you can now see the traits you care about in every list.
The way we've been using this at June is to create custom views on these important traits:
- Is Paying - This is a great way to see who is paying and who is not without having to go to the company page.
- Reports opened in the last 14 days - This is a great way to see who is active in your product. This gives us a summary of the health of our paying customers.
- Active seats in the last 14 days - This is a great way to see how many people within a company are using our product. This helps us define better the health of our paying customers.
- We added some new emails when things go wrong in the product. We'll notify you when your Slack account gets disconnected or when your data imports fail. You should then be able to fix these problems without having to contact us.
- Stability improvements to our Hubspot integration. We've been working on making our Hubspot integration more stable - we've been able to fix some errors when syncing data from June to Hubspot.