Let's face it, funnels in June weren't great. So we fixed that.
We built better funnels for you to understand the bottlenecks of your product.
The revamped funnel includes:
- A dropdown with the users that completed/did not complete (with the possibility to download the list)
- The median time between each step
- A vertical view mode, helpful if you have a long list of steps
Also, the period in progress is greyed out now to avoid any confusion.
- The slack notification editor supports Slack formatting and nested properties. See which formats Slack support. You can also search through your Slack channels.
- We added the most adopted features on the Home using your already created feature adoption reports.
- Funnel drill-down will show identified users at the top of the list for more clarity
- You can drill down into the eligible audience on your feature adoption report for more clarity
- We fixed the keyboard defocus when typing a property value
- We fixed the issue with the power companies chart going to zero when Group Context is enabled
- You can search through event properties when selecting an event for a report