Have your historical data in Amplitude? We have some good news, you can now import your data in June in just a couple of clicks. You can find the importer in the settings (or from the sign-up if you're a new user). This is the first version of our importer, so when requesting an import there are still some manual steps on our side, where we make sure everything gets imported properly.
- New benchmark for the User Retention template and the Feature Audit template.
- Templates are now organized into three categories: 1. Must have 2. Finding your product-market fit 3. Ready to scale
- If you sign up using Google login you will automatically be added to your colleague's workspace
- We're progressively rolling out a new bar chart, you can find it on our Power Users report here
- You can now export a CSV from the Slipping Away and Top Feature Users reports. This is useful to organize user interviews or proactively prevent churn.
- We made the main menu always open when you’re on the home
- You can now set 1 year as the time range for the Retention report. We also fixed the report for long time ranges so you can always read the labels and the line chart isn't just a lot of dots